TRUCK MOUNTED ATTENUATORS VORTEQ
Vorteq is attenuator for a truck, which can be used in stationary or moving support vehicle, with minimum weight if 10 000 lbs /4 518kg/. The truck attenuator has passed all mandatory and optional tests, and is NCHRP, Report 350, Test level 3 compliant. It also meets the UK requirements for Lorry Mounted Crash Cushion at the highest velocity level of 110 km/h (TD 49/07). The trailer unit is comprised of a light-weight tube-in-tube frame with wheel/axle assembly.
Vorteq helps to absorb rear-end impact at speed up to 62mph (100km/h).
- Anti-rotation system
- Construction which facilitates quick and easy inspection and maintenance
- Minimum spread of debris
- ·Possibility for installation of signs board
Installation and maintenance:
- Easy for installation and deinstallation
- Can be installed to almost all type of vehicles with tongue assembly up to 20mt, and 7 pins light connection switch
- Open design for easy inspection of the key components
- The wheels and the axle are designed to remain attaches and to continue functioning after impact, according the requirements of NCHRP, Report 350, therefore the damaged trailer can be moved.
- Length 22’11,75‘‘ /7,00m/
- Width 93‘‘ /236m/
- Hight 2‘44‘‘ /70,6m/
- Weight of the tongue assembly 300lbs /136kg/
- Weight of the trailer 1 334lbs /605kg/
- Minimum weight of the support vehicle 10 000Ibs /4 518kg/.
- Impact head
- Wheel / Axle assembly
- Tube-in-tube frame rails
- Tongue assembly